Sunday, June 13, 2010

christopher and brittany - couples session.


Not only are these two lovebirds from my hometown, but they're also both friends of mine. Christopher moved from our old town here to Virginia Beach several months ago, to go to school - and he and Brittany have been together for a little under three years now. She still lives back home, but plans to move out here; I'm hoping sooner than later. This girl's smile absolutely lights up a dark room in a matter of seconds! I've known the couple for a couple years now, and if there's one thing I can tell you about the two of them - it's the simple fact that they're deeply in love with each other... And laughter!



You guys were so much fun to shoot. Continue the laughter, and continue to grow with each other. Such a great love to watch and admire from the outside! Come visit again soon!!




1 comment:

  1. Terri these shots are GREAT! I don't think my little brother has ever looked so handsome! lol! =) You really did capture the fun that the two of them have when they are together. Keep it up!! - Tiffany

    ReplyDelete